Monday, December 31, 2018

December Goal Review

Decemeber Goal Review

Red Means Not Doing Well
Blue Needs Improvement
Green Accomplished or on Target to Reach Goal

OKAY SO I PRETTY MUCH JUST GAVE UP IN DECEMBER ON WORKING ON ANY GOALS AND WAS KIND OF JUST IN MAKE IT THROUGH IT SURVIVAL MODE.I didn't keep track. I don't really know how I did, but I don't think I really did well on anything, well except for my reading I did get my 3 books in-HA!
HERE's to a better 2019

Spiritual
-Read Scriptures 5 Days A Week
-Read Lesson Material for Relief Society each week
-Attend 2nd Hour (family history or Sunday School more regularly)
Since starting next year we only have two hours of church not 3 I have pretty much given up on this goal altogether. 
-No Social Media on Sunday morning Before Church
-More Personal Prayers
-Don't work on Sunday (I do some work from home for my Mom and I want to limit this to Monday-Saturday and not work on Sundays)


Health and Fitness
-Run, Walk, Bike, or Swim 1 mile once a week
I pretty much have substituted play Pickleball or Basketball instead of the other and I actually think I get more than the 1 mile a week in. It was Pickelball League this month so that really helped too. 
-Only drink Coke once a week except for my period/headache week

Financial
-Do better at staying on budget and not spending my weekly petty cash before I have it
Um I suck at this!
-Save any dimes we get for the year (we read something about it and want to test it out)

Educational
-Read at least 3 books per month (I want to focus on reading more and being on social media less)

Personal
-Continue Blogging
Still trying to get caught up, hoping to by the end of the year!
-Do Better at Keeping the House Clean

 

No comments: