Sunday, December 23, 2018

Pie Day

We had our annual Pie Making Day. This year it was at my house. My Grandma and Sister Mandy both came. We made about 26 squash pies. We worked all day rolling out pie shells, making the filling, and baking the pies. We were all beat by the time it was done, but the pies were delicious as usual. Thanksgiving and all it brings with it is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the traditions and the time we get to spend with family. 
Chloe being a goofball

Filling Mixings

Rolling out the Pie Crusts

Pie Crust Perfection

Cute Helpers

Mandy and I


Pie Filling

Finally in the Oven

That's a lot of shells!

Finished Product-Looks Delicious

Mandy and I with Gram
Bryce and Hanxton had so much fun playing while we cooked pies. They don't get to see each other very often, but when they get together they both have so much fun. This is the only picture I remembered to take of them. 

No comments: