Sunday, December 30, 2018

Visiting Santa-FINALLY

Four days before Christmas I was finally able to convince Bryce to visit Santa Claus. I had been trying all throughout December whenever I knew he was somewhere by Bryce didn't want anything to do with it, or maybe he did and his anxiety was just getting the best of him. I think Santa makes him just a little bit nervous kind of like the elf-maybe it's the whole magical element or the fact that they come into your house- I don't know. Anyways his excitement for Christmas finally got the best of him and he decided he actually did want to see Santa as long as Chloe would go with him. So off we went to the mall the only place where we could find Santa this close to Christmas. Chloe wasn't thrilled about sitting on Santa's lap, but she did it for her brother. HO HO HO!

No comments: