Monday, December 3, 2018

Deer Hunt

Landon and Chloe went deer hunting. They usually go every year and it's something they really enjoy. I think it is much about spending time with family as it is about getting a deer, as I can't say that either of them has gotten one in the last several years. That and the fact that Chloe is a little bit gun shy, after being scoped last year, it's really hard for her to get the courage to pull the trigger.







They have fun though and make lots of good memories. They ride horses up on top of Fillmore mountain with Landon's brothers, some friends, and the cousins who are old enough to go. They have their own little camp spot that they have had for years. Both of them love being secluded with no one around, and spending days in the great outdoors. I don't go because I don't enjoy riding horses, especially not in that terrain, and I also don't enjoy freezing-HA
I'm glad they like it though and they get to spend time together like that. 

No comments: