Thursday, December 13, 2018

Office/Nook

When we moved into our new house this room was just an extra room, a welcome or sitting room as many people would call it. Then we had a vision of what we wanted it to be. One thing I have always wanted was a library, or place to have books. I wanted a place to be able to read and relax or hang out. We decided to turn this room into just that. We call it the office or the nook. And it is just what we envisioned. My friend Lisa helped us draw up some plans and Landon went to work. He installed cabinets and made custom shelves. We also added a cushion bench in the window and 2 comfy chairs. Now it is the perfect spot to work on the computer, relax, or read. It is probably one of my favorite places in the whole house. Now I just need to work on buying enough books to fill all of those shelves. 
Seriously though I'm super lucky to have such a handy guy around.












No comments: