Monday, December 3, 2018

October Book Recap

Here is what I read in October. 

House Rules-I loved this one. It's the story of an autistic boy, so of course I would. It is heartbreaking though and had some frustrating parts, but I really like it. The author did a great job with the story.
 The Boys in the Boat-another great read with some interesting history-it's a true story.
 The Couple Next Door-this one was pretty good with some interesting twists. A fun suspense/mystery.
Before I Fall-I didn't like this book. The story line had potential to be great but I didn't like it at all maybe one of the main reasons because this is supposed to be a book for young adults and I would not even dream of letting my teenage daughter read it because of the content. TO BAD Laura Oliver is supposed to be a good author, but I'm not sure I would read anything from her again. 

No comments: