Monday, December 24, 2018

November Book Recap

Here is what I read in November. 
Man-I got a lot of reading in this month!!








I always like to read a few Christmas stories during the holidays. They usually are pretty light reading, but they help get me in the spirit. November is a good time to start on them. 

What I liked this month...
A Most Peculiar Circumstance and Talent for Trouble-they are both part of a fun little series and I'm cruising right through them.
I also liked Crimes of Grindelwald and The War that Saved my Life

What I didn't like...
Bridge of Clay. 
I tried to like this book. I mean I really wanted to. The author wrote The Book Thief, which I really liked, but I just couldn't like this one. I even purchased it and then got rid of it, because I didn't want to keep it in my personal library. Sad :(

No comments: