Monday, December 24, 2018

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving in Flowell at Landon's parents in Flowell. All of his siblings were there so it was a full house. We were missing Tanner who stayed home to work. I missed out on Black Friday shopping, mainly because I didn't really need to buy anything, but also because I didn't have anyone to go with me. I did do quite a bit of online shopping over the weekend though, so that kind of made up for it. 
Pretty much we just spent the weekend relaxing.
 At one point we took all of the older cousins over to the church for a game of basketball and that was pretty fun. Then we took all 8 of the kids who were with us up town for a treat at the gas station-that was a little bit expensive-lol. Good thing we don't have a big family, because we get treats at the gas station all the time, and that would have to stop pretty quickly. In the evenings Landon kept us all entertained with his Brian Reagan jokes. 
 We stayed until early Saturday morning and then headed home, because we needed to be back for my Grandma Angie's wedding. She got married to Joe Brutsche Saturday afternoon. 
We had a good couple of days celebrating Thanksgiving and spending time with our families. I only took one picture. I wish I would have taken a few more-I haven't been too good about taking pictures lately. 

No comments: