Sunday, September 4, 2016

Radio Prize Winner

I have never won a contest of any type, but the other day my luck changed. I had dropped the older two kids off at school and was headed to take Bryce. The Radio station was doing the "Dictionary Game". They read a word definition and then the first person to call in with the correct word wins. I heard the definition and immediately knew the word.
The definition was...
drain (someone) of their physical or mental resources; tire out or
use up (resources or reserves) completely.
I quickly called in and was even more surprised when they answered and asked me what my guess was. I said "exhaust" and I was right. I won a package to the Washington County Fair, which included some treats, t-shirt, and tickets for the demolition derby.

When I told the kids I had won. They both thought I had cheated in some way-haha!!! They don't like to admit their mother is smart.

No comments: