Sunday, September 11, 2016

Tarzan at Tuachan

My Dad and his wife Kathy volunteer at Tuachan, so sometimes they are able to get tickets for us. This year they hooked us up with tickets to Tarzan and it worked out that the whole family was able to go. It was a fun experience. Landon, Tanner, and Bryce had never been before. Tarzan was the perfect play for Bryce he loved the gorillas and the whole jungle scene. He watched intently until the very end where he fell asleep. I liked Tarzan, but I was a little disappointed cause it just wasn't as spectacular as some of the others I have seen-like Beauty and The Beast. In fact I had tickets for Tarzan another night and gave them away, cause I just didn't think it was worth seeing twice. We had a fun night out though! I  Love spending time with the fam, and I love that we are lucky enough to have this awesome theatre right here in our community.




No comments: