Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

I love it when I am able to get up and get dinner in the crockpot before going to work. It is so nice knowing that I will come home and dinner will be ready and I won't have to worry about what I'm making or getting it done in time before the kids have to be somewhere.

This is one of our favorites-Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
The secret ingredient to this is the Grandma's Egg Noodles. (find them in the frozen section of your grocer)
I don't have a specific set in stone recipe. I just kind of add things until it seems right.
Use the following
Chicken Broth
Sliced Carrots
Diced Potatoes
Chopped Onion
Slice Celery
Cooked Chicken-Chopped Up
Pepper
Season All Salt
Grandmas Egg Noodles

We eat it plain or with breadsticks or sometimes we serve it over mashed potatoes. You can cook it in the crockpot or on the stove. If you do it in the crockpot you add the noodles the last few hours, or boil them and add them at the end.

No comments: