Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I thought to day was the day, but it wasn't

Today as I headed to drop Bryce off at his babysitter I thought to myself, when I get home I can post an update on how Bryce is doing much better now when getting dropped off at preschool and the babysitter. I was happy with the idea, because he has been doing so much better. Last week we had a full week of no tears. He has been happy and excited to go to each place. I thought he is finally adjusting, even though he still won't lunch at the babysitters, we are making progress. I got him out of the car and to the door and then he started crying and clinging to my neck. It was so hard to pry him off and leave him. Just when I thought we were on the downward slope and past that little hard spot. I hope tomorrow is better, but I don't have much hope as he was whining about it tonight. Oh man this is hard on me. I know he loves both places, cause he is always so happy and excited when I pick him up, it's just the initial drop off he struggles with. I hope he gets over it soon. Honestly it should make me feel better when people tell me he only does it for you and stops about five minutes after you leave, but it doesn't. It makes me feel worse, cause I know how much he is attached to me and that only proves the point. Sad Mommy :(. I have my fingers crossed that by the end of the week he will be doing better again and maybe in another few weeks I can post that he has finally adjusted.

No comments: