Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Fathers Day

We really are lucky to have such a great FATHER around here! I tried to catch a nice shot of Landon and the kids, but they weren't cooperating as well as I would have liked. #reallife

Fathers Day is sometimes a hard Holiday for me as I often feel fatherless. You see my biological father let me be adopted when I was little and my Mom remarried. I understand why he did it. He was trying to think of me and what would be best in not having to be passed from home to home. That being said I know who he is, but I have never had a real relationship with him. My Father who adopted me for the most part was a good Dad growing up, however since him and my Mom got divorced he pretty much doesn't have a relationship with any of his kids and when he does its pretty strained. It has really been hard on all of us. Sometimes I just wish I had a strong Father figure in my life, someone who I could call up and talk to and who was there for me no matter what. I am so thankful for Landon because at least he gives that to my kids and at least I have him to lean on and talk to when I don't have anybody else.

No comments: