Wednesday, October 14, 2009

School Pictures -Keep or Retake?

The kids school pictures came home today. I am very pleased with Tanner's. However I have to say I am a little dissapointed in Chloe's. She looks so cute in them but the look on her face is that of a scared little girl. It makes me laugh though because it is almost a duplicate of Tanner Kindergarten picture. Maybe I should keep it just to look back on as she gets older. What do you think keep or retake?
Tanner's Kindergarten Picture
Chloe's Kindergarten Picture

3 comments:

Taryn said...

I think it's cute. I think that's what's fun about school pictures is it's a pretty true representation of what they look like. Since a lot of times they're taken after they've gone to recess and don't have mom there to make sure their hair is just right or telling them to smile different.

mandy85 said...

I think they are cute. I would keep them. Thats funny they do have the same look on their face.

Abby and Brenda said...

I think they are way cute - keep them!