Monday, October 12, 2009

The Power of Doublers

I went to Albertsons this morning (big surprise there right) but anyways I was quite pleased with what I was able to buy using my doublers. Here is a picture:

After coupons but without doublers the total would have been $24.62 but with the doublers I got everything for $12.31. I can't believe how much more you can save when you have the doublers.

The things I am most excited about-
The Nabisco Snack Packs and Tree Top Apple Juice-Chloe's Snack for Kindergarten for this month and guess what for all of them it was only .60. Taryn if you read this the Nabisco coupon for this month works on these packages of treats and they are on sale at Albertsons for 4/5.
The Hormel Pepperoni-Tanner loves taking these in his lunch.
Halloween Candy-for the trick or treaters and leftovers for stockings!
Snuggle Fabric Softener-I was running low.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Hey, thanks for the heads up.