Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Deer Hunt Update

So Landon has been hunting since last Friday, well not exactly hunting until Saturday, but gone since Friday none the less and he is still not back. On Friday him and his brothers Layne and Trevor headed up the mountain on horses. Monday they came back down and on the way Layne shot a big buck. (Shown here in the picture-I really wish it was Landon's because then maybe he would be home by now instead of still on this crazy long hunt.) Anyways this picture is all I have seen of him since last Friday morning-thanks to an email from my Father in Law.
I actually am kind of missing him and am really not liking life as a single parent harder than it seems. Hopefully he will get something in the next few days so he can get his butt home instead of dragging this out any longer.

3 comments:

Kaysie said...

oh man! that stinks. I think i would just beg michael to stay home! haha!

Taryn said...

Being a single parent is extremely hard! I hate it when Jeremy is gone.

mandy85 said...

That is a nice one. I know It sucks when the guys leave.