Saturday, October 31, 2009

School Parties and Parade

The kids had their Halloween parade and school parties on Friday. Landon went to the parade, and I helped with the party in Tanner's class. I did sneak down to Chloe's class and snap a few pictures there. I think the good thing about the required parent involvement at this school is that kids are used to having parents around helping and taking pictures and aren't really so embaressed by it, mostly because the other kids parents are there doing the same thing. Most of the kids know me as Tanner's Mom. I think they both had a fun day!

Tanner at the parade.....

Chloe at the parade; she refused to wear her cowboy hat.......

The principal as the mad hatter and some of the office staff as the rest of Alice and Wonderland...Chloe's Class..........Tanner's Party...........
Chloe's Pumpkin that she made during her party....

No comments: