Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown


Early this morning while I was awake listening to Chloe cough I finished THE LOST SYMBOL by Dan Brown. It was so good, my favorite Dan Brown book ever! I won't say much about it becuase I don't want to give anything away but it is defiantely a book you will want to read it will keep you turning pages and wondering right until the end and just when you think you have it figured out there is one final twist that you didn't expect. Like all of his books it makes you want to actaully go and see some of these things yourself because he brings them to life and puts so much truth in them, maybe I need to plan a family vacation to Washington.
I have read all of his books The Da Vinci Code, Deception Point, Angels and Demons and my opinion is that this is the best so far!

3 comments:

Abby and Brenda said...

I'm really liking Angels and Demons - I need the kids to leave me alone for two seconds though so I can read more than two sentences at a time! I have a hard time remembering what's going on if I don't read a lot in one sitting.

Taryn said...

Wow it must be pretty good because I thought Angels and Demons and DaVinci Code were excellent. I'm reading Deception Point right now and can't seem to get into it. Does it get better? Jeremy and I just watched Angels and Demons-what a disappointment-they change the story so much. I wouldn't recommend watching it.

Tia said...

Taryn deception point was my least favorite of his. It is more science based I think, so maybe if your into science it would be better. I wouldn't say it will get any better.