Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Picking Apples and More


Today I got the kids out of school a couple of hours early and we went on a small day trip with my Mom and Grandma. We headed on down to Enterprise. We went to pick apples a friend of my dad's had offered all the apples he wanted to him for free, so we went and took him up on that offer. The kids had so much fun, we filled box after box and could barely fit it all in my Grandma's car. Tanner I think tasted an apple off of each and every tree he was in apple heaven. (I believe next week I will be drying some apples) We also stopped at a farm stand and bought a bunch of squash and let the kids each pick out a pumpkin. Yeah for FALL!

On the way home I told my Grandma we had better not wreck or people would think that a produce truck had run off the road. HAHA We even had to ride home with all the pumpkins up front under our feet, because there was no room for them in the back.