Monday, October 19, 2009

Free Cheerios and Toothpaste

When I got home this afternoon I went to Albertsons to use my doublers. Guess what I got 14 boxes of toothpaste and 2 big boxes of cereal for FREE! I only paid tax. Don't think I'm completely crazy though I picked up half of the toothpaste for my mom, we both should have close to a two year supply now.
To do this use
$1/2 any crest toothpaste coupons
$1/1 cheerios coupons
+ doublers of course
I also picked up a couple other things though they weren't free. Bryers Ice Cream for $1.49; Fudge Shoppe Cookies for $1 each; Betty Crocker Cookie Mix for .80.

3 comments:

Kaysie said...

dang. i still dont understand how you do this!!! you are amazing :)

Abby and Brenda said...

Okay, since the Albertson's up here are going out and you have your two year supply, how 'bout you start getting some for me - lol!

Kaysie said...

I would love to learn.
I want to learn how to use those doublers. I have been working on food storage and home storage but it starts to get expensive so this would really help :) we should get together sometime! you are awesome.