Thursday, August 25, 2016

We have another Fish on our Hands

Like I said before summers in St. George equal time in the water. Literally almost every day. Ever since Bryce attended swim lessons he has been braver than ever before. One of his favorite things to do now is to go under water and dive for things. I ended up buying a 3 month pass to Sandhallow Aquatic Center, so we spend a lot of time there, but if we don't happen to make it there some days. Bryce makes sure we get out his inflatable pool instead. Some days he actually does both. Chloe got an underwater case for her phone, so it has made for some fun times at the pools-trying to get the perfect underwater selfie. Anyways about a month ago we were at the pool and Bryce was diving for things like he usually does and I noticed that he was actually pretty much swimming. I decided to test my theory and took him to the deep end to try it out, and lo and behold-he can actually swim by himself. He definitely takes after his sister. He loves being in the water. I honestly can't believe he is already swimming by himself at such a young age. I guess he must be part fish like Chloe.
Bryce and Chloe at Sandhallow
Having Fun with the Underwater Camera
Bryce Showing Off His Swimming Skills


Bryce and Preslie having fun in the Pool







No comments: