Sunday, August 28, 2016

"I want to sale Chloe"

This happened on our way home from Park City a few weeks ago...
It had been a long weekend. Fun but long. We were only our final leg of driving for Saturday and Bryce was beyond ready to get out of the car. He was cranky and tired. Chloe was in the back sitting by him and she kept kind of tormenting him. She did something and accidently hit him in the head. He was heartbroken and sobbing and crying. He said "Mom I want to sale Chloe". I was like okay how much do you think we could get out of her. He said something like 5 cents or something funny like that. A few minutes later the incident was over and forgotten and then I heard him say from the back seat. "Mom I don't want to sale Chloe anymore...lets keep her." They were back to being friends.

No comments: