Thursday, August 25, 2016

Mom That Was My Booger

I know that some Mom's would never dream of doing this, but I am one of those Mom's that if I don't have a cloth, sink, or wet wipe nearby will sometimes lick something off my child's finger to keep it off of my clothes, car seats, etc. Well the other day I wasn't even thinking I was just in a hurry, Bryce was whining about something on his finger, and I just quickly licked it off. (side note I had just bought him a pretzel at the mall with icing to dip it in so I just assumed it was the icing cause he doesn't like to be sticky at all). He looked at me with this horrified look on his face and said "Mom that was my booger". It happened quickly I hadn't swallowed yet-I quickly spit it out. He of course thought it was funny. I was sick to my stomach. Well that's some honest, real life parenting for you. Hopefully someone can relate-haha
#reallifewithatoddler #honestmom #grossbuttrue #mommoment

No comments: