Sunday, August 28, 2016

Back to School 2016

After a fun filled summer our break is finally over and it's time for the kids to go back to school.


This year Tanner will be in 11th Grade at Dixie High School.
Chloe 7th Grade at George Washington Academy.
Bryce started a week later than the other two at Bare Foot Montessori. Preslie is in his class.
It's crazy to think I have one almost done with school and one just starting the path. I hope they can all have a great year!!!

Back to school for the kids also means back to work for Mom. I have decided to go back as a special education paraprofessional in the severe classroom at George Washington Academy. I felt like it was the right thing to do at this time and would be more steady and stable for Bryce than the substitute teaching I had been doing the past few years.

I couldn't help but post my awesome work photo-haha. I love that they also take these and then print them off for us. Not really I never know what to do with them-this year they came in handy cause I was able to give one to Bryce to keep with him in his backpack, since he has been having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to preschool and daycare-so I guess that's a good reason to get them.


No comments: