Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Ellison Family Reunion Bear Lake Day 1


Our annual Ellison Family Reunion began on Thursday July 7. This was the day everyone would arrive at the cabin and get settled. We got there in the afternoon. The kids then explored the cabin and staked out a spot to sleep. All of the adults were assigned a room or bed. The cousins were all happy to be reunited.
 



After hanging out for awhile we ordered pizza for dinner and then everyone got ready for family pictures and headed down to the lake where they were being taken.

I love the concept of these pictures and I love that we got pictures with every single person in the family, but what I don't love is the shadows and lighting or the price we paid just because they aren't quite what I would expect to receive for that price, but I guess you take what you can get when there is only like one photographer in all of bear lake. And like I said. I love the concept, so even though I don't love the quality I love the pictures themselves.
After the photographer left my sister in law snapped a few pictures of the individual families.
 
After pictures we headed back to the cabin. On the way we stopped off for a raspberry shake and some raspberries for Bryce. We had been promising him some all day-he loves them and they are one of the things Bear Lake is famous for.
Then it was time to head back to the cabin and get a good nights rest and just like that our first day was over.

No comments: