Sunday, August 21, 2016

New Car

I have been badly needing a new car for about a year now. My transmission had been on the fritz and just kept getting worse. It was to the point where I would have anxiety anytime I would have to stop at a stoplight or stop sign, because it was so bad. On top of that the middle console and sun visors were broken and there was a bad oil leak that we couldn't figure out where it was coming from. As well as some problems with the AC/Heater. Add a teenager driver who put a dent in one side and took off the side mirror on the other and it was in pretty bad shape. However, I still loved that car and honestly had a hard time parting with it. We finally decided it was time though. We put it and all of it's known problems up for sale and after about a week sold it. We bought a car for Tanner to drive and for several months I drove that around until we were ready to purchase a new car for me. We finally found one, thanks to my brother in law-Brandon, who found us a really great deal through one of his friends who is a car dealer.
We bought a Hyundai Sonata. So far I am loving it. I love that it is equipped with hands free technology.  I love that I don't have to constantly worry about breaking down, and the gas mileage is amazing. It's a little smaller than our other car, but really I think it was the right pick for us. Hopefully this car will last us for many years to come.




No comments: