Monday, July 13, 2009

Stringing Beans

When we were in Flowell over the weekend we had the privledge of working in "the only bean yard like this in Millard County". We had to string 3 long rows of beans which wasn't an easy task. Due to the fact that Landon can't do much with one hand, and Dave has a hurt back, I think that I might have gotten the hardest part of the job. LOL My legs sure feel like it at least. I feel like I have done 5000 squats. I can barely walk-seriously. But I guess it will be worth it in the end.Two of the workers Dawson and Tanner were hired on in by being paid with a slurpee at the end. I heard a lot of threats to these to from Grandpa as to what was going to happen to them if they didn't stay busy.The finished product-

4 comments:

Kaysie said...

dang! good job :)

mandy85 said...

That is so many beans and I think I wouldn't be able to walk if I would have done all of that.

Taryn said...

Boy Tia I'm sure glad it was you and not me.

Abby and Brenda said...

I was going to say the same thing as Taryn! I know how much that kills your legs - you did a good job!