Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Free Pedicures

Yesterday my sister Tiffanie, Chloe and I all went to Hollywood Body Spa where we got pedicures. Now these weren't just any old pedicure. These were spa pedicures-90 minutes of pure bliss for your feet. Chloe really had fun-she didn't say much the whole time, but would just smile if you asked her anything.And the best part they were FREE. Yep that's right. If you go to the Roadrunner's games there is a coupon on the back of your ticket for 50 off any spa treatment at Hollywood Body. Plus a bonus if you get them signed by the roadrunner mascotts you get 50 more dollars per signature. So a couple of weeks ago I had Tanner and my nephew Dawson get my ticket signed. So there you have it free pedicures all around. Plus last week I got my eyebrows done, and I still have some credit left from my coupon.

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

that is crazy!

Brandon and Tiffanie said...

I just wanted to say thanks again. It was wonderful.