Thursday, July 23, 2009

Digital Pages and Blue Legs

So I finally have started doing some digital scrapbook pages. I haven't done anything real technical yet, just mostly pages that are pre-made and you just add your pictures and text. Anyways here are a few that I put together today.And here is what I get for taking the time to work on them and not keep a close enough eye on Chloe.
Yes that is finger nail polish and somehow she managed to paint her whol leg blue with it. With the combined efforts of Aunt Sandi and I, and two bottles of nail polish remover we managed to get rid of the evidence for the most part.
That child is going to keep me on my toes more than I would like to be.
On a happier note-my sister Tiffanie was able to come help me salvage the recieving blanket that I cut wrong. I think it turned out pretty cute everything considered.

2 comments:

mandy85 said...

oh my word chloe she is always getting into it isn't she. The pages turned out great and yes if you can get a good deal I would like to have one of the family one. Love the blanket I need to learn how to do that.

Kaysie said...

chloe is so funny!!!
i love the blue leg.

cute blanket and scrap pages