Monday, July 27, 2009

50 cent toothpaste and toothbrushes

Well I decided since I had 15 Albertsons Doublers I had better find a good way to use them all. Well I think I found it toothpaste and toothbrushes. There were some $1.00 on 1 toothbrush coupons and some .75/1 toothpaste coupons in the last P&G coupons they expire this week. When used with a doubler from Albertsons I was able to snag both the toothpaste and toothbrushes for 5o cents each. Not to bad. I know sometimes you can get free toothpaste, but it seems to usually be Colgate and we prefer CREST, so I didn't feel to bad about 50 cents a box. I'm on my way to having my 2 year supply of toothpaste now. LOL

Also I found a good reason to bring Tanner couponing, since you can only do 1 set of doublers per visit now and you then have to walk out and then back in instead of just seperating the transactions. We would walk out of the store; Chloe and I would wait by the door while Tanner ran the stuff to the car and then we would go back in and do it again-much better than me having to walk all the way to the car each time. Don't you agree?

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

I wish I was there I love getting free or cheap things.