Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Suitable for Humans

Okay so for this story I need to give a little bit of background info...
(1) Our nephew Dawson(important to the story) and our niece Saydee (not so important to this story but good to know came home with us for the week.
(2) We are kind of running short on spare pillows because of Landon's hand he uses a whole pile of them to prop him up at night.

So here the story begins. Last night we were trying to get the kids wound down and to bed, it had been a long weekend and we needed to get up early in the morning. As I was in Tanner's room I noticed he only had one of his pillows in there so I threw Dawson Tanner's travel pillow thinking it would be good enough. To which he promptly imformed me that that pillow was to small it would probably only work for dogs or orphans! I walked out of the room to get him another pillow I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop for about five minutes to tell Landon why I needed one of his pillows, when I was finally able to get it out he busted up as well. Where the kid comes up with things I'll never know.

5 comments:

mandy85 said...

Kids are so funny. Remember if Sayd won't mind call and I will come and get her. Thank this will give me a little me time. Gavin said he was going to call you and tell you that he is all growed up. I think he thinks thats why you left him. I told him it was because the car was to full.

Taryn said...

That is hilarious. I don't know where that kid comes up with stuff. I bet it will be quite an adventurous week with those two.

Taryn said...

p.s. you should have told him he is an orphan this week.

Kaysie said...

haha!

Abby and Brenda said...

What a little comedian! He sure was a good buddy for Jack when he came up with my dad after Aiden was born!