Thursday, July 16, 2009

A little bit more fun and a whole lot of TROUBLE

Well we have had a little bit more fun the last couple of days but we have also had a little bit of TROUBLE.
Wednesday
We set up the inflatable water slide.
I also took the boys to see Transformers 2 while the girls got to stay with Aunt Tiff and play with Taelor.Thursday
We went to the splash park, and then out for an ice cream cone.
(Look at these tuff guys!)
(bathing beauties)
Here is where the trouble comes in right before we were getting ready to leave for the spalsh park I happened to go in Chloe's room and just by chance open a five gallon bucket that was sitting on the bedroom floor. When to my amazement a kitten looked out at me. That's right the baby kitten was in there. We had been looking for her for like 2 hours. I think even the girls had forgotten she was in there. I don't know if she still would have been alive when we got back or not-Chloe did tell me that they had put food in there for here though.
After getting home this afternoon I needed a break and so came and got on the computer for a while (about an hour) in that time Chloe and Saydee had managed to turn the sandbox in the back yard into a swimming pool-yes you heard me right they wanted a swimming pool instead of a sandbox and so took it upon themselves to make this happen.
Later this evening Tanner snipped a piece of Chloe's hair off right in the front. They boys also locked the girls in the dog kennel and were taking them snacks to keep them quiet in there.Then the boys were wrestling again and Dawson slammed Tanner into the wall and Tanner kicked him hard in the stomach. I walked in the front door from taking Licorice out front for a minute and they were both sitting on the couch bawling their eyes out to Landon.
Now everything is quieted down-so hopefully we will make it through tomorrow without anymore incidence.
The worst part of all I was really needing some chocolate and so made some chocolate chip cookies and admist all the chaos I burned them. Oh I was soooo mad!
What a riot!

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

Your post was so funny!
I like the part where the boys put the girls in the kennel and brought them snacks to keep them quiet! you've had quiet a week.

mandy85 said...

That is a crazy week I don't know how you do it. It made me laugh I can't believe the trouble they get into when they are together. Remember the time they painted chloe's room.