Sunday, August 10, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Last night we went to yet another baseball game. This time I actually went I did bring a book however which I quickly finished and then I was kind of bored the rest of the time I don't know I guess baseball just isn't my thing. The kids and Landon seem to enjoy it though. I don't know how much the kids would like it if they just had to sit still the whole time. It's a small enough stadium that they can kind of get up and run around a little bit and every game they set up a big bounce house which they visit frequently throughout the game. They also enjoy the snacks and pop. The kids and I finally headed home a little after 10 to watch the last little bit of the Olympics. Then we had to go back and get Landon a little after 11. You can guess where the rest of the family is while I'm up typing yep there still in bed recovering from that late night. Luckily church doesn't start until 1:30.

No comments: