Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Tanner

Tonight we had a little party for Tanner's 8th Birthday. He's not actually 8 until tomorrow but were close enough I guess.

Here is a picture of him with his Star Wars Cake:






Here is the Birthday Chair Chloe decorated all by herself for her brother:
Here are the Party guests:Left to right: Grandma Marshall, Uncle Brett, Aunt Sandi, Chloe, Dad, Tanner-Birthday Boy, Grandma Angie.

Thank you everyone who came.


Tanner had a great party he got lots of cool things too. Landon and I gave Tanner an IPOD and after the party he was so excited to use it, he immediately had Aunt Sandi show him how to download onto it. He even chose to stay home from the baseball game with Landon so he could put some more songs on it. Hope Landon didn't feel too bad, but at least he won't be alone. Chloe gladly opted to go in Tanner's place.

I can't believe my little boy is 8 it just doesn't seem possible. I feel like I must be getting old. Happy Birthday Tan. Love You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday TANNER. Sorry we missed the party. Grandpa and I Love you very much. It's hard to believe that you already 8 years old. We are very proud of you. We hope you will continue to do what is right and learn all you can. Love Grandpa and Grandma Gentry