Wednesday, August 20, 2008

May The Force Be With You

Today my Grandma and I have been busy getting ready for upcoming Birthdays. My Cousin Tyler's Birthday Party is today he will be 10 on Thursday. Tanner is having a little party tomorrow night and he will be 8 on Friday. So we thought we'd kill two birds with one stone, and make them both this afternoon. Of course they both wanted Star Wars-go figure. I made Tanner's while my Grandma made Tyler's although I do have to give my Grandma credit for the writing on Tanner's that is a cake decorating skill that I still have not acquired. I think the force was definately with us. I think the cakes turned out pretty well. Tanner seemed pleased with his.








1 comment:

Taryn said...

I love the cakes. Maybe you can make one for Jeremy on his next birthday.