Friday, August 15, 2008

Long Week

I think it has been a long week for all of us trying to adjust to going back to school, work, and the babysitter. Plus it has been hard trying to get back on a schedule of going to bed earlier and getting up sooner as well. Yesterday afternoon I was in my room on the computer and Chloe was playing on my bed. She was just talking away to me. I asked her a question and got no response. CHLOE I said just a little louder, still no response. So I turned around and didn't see her. Where had she gone? I got up walked over to my bed. There she was burrowed under some blankets barely visible but asleep. I uncovered her head a little and let her get at least a little nap in before we had to leave to go get Tanner. I guess the lack of sleep is really catching up to her.

No comments: