Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sometimes You Just Have to Play in the Rain

Most people don't enjoy getting wet in a rainstorm. But you always here of those people who want to dance in the rain or run and play in it. I myself am not one of those people, so it is sometimes hard for me to understand my daughter who is. It's like the rain starts and she can't contain herself she just wants to run outside and play in it. I love that about her. I hope she never changes and will always have someone who she can get to go and play in the rain with her. Luckily her BFF doesn't mind getting a little wet, cause Chloe wasn't letting the rain stop their soccer game the other day.


 Tanner absolutely hates getting wet via rainstorm-I guess he gets that from me, so I figure since he was in quite a bit of trouble this day-the perfect punishment would be to make him finish mowing the lawn even though it started to rain. LOL. He wasn't very happy about it, but he did it.

No comments: