Saturday, June 4, 2016

Mothers Day

 Mothers Day was nice this year and it made me think that no matter how hard things may seem or the struggles I may be going through with my kids that I really do love them all so much and wouldn't want it any other way. Landon and the kids made me breakfast in bed that morning and they gave me some nice presents (I had helped pick them out as most mothers do ;) ). The best part was that all of the kids willingly let me take a mothers day selfie and they were all well behaved and helpful throughout that day. For dinner we went out to my Grandmas Marshalls house with a couple of my cousins and their families and grilled steaks. It was a fun little get together.

 The most heartfelt gift I received were these flowers from Chloe. She went to the grocery store and bought them with her own money. What a sweet thoughtful girl.

No comments: