Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Valentines

We had fun celebrating Valentines Day this year. Landon of course helped the kids make boxes. Only Chloe really needed one, but Bryce really wanted an R2D2 one so he made him one too.
He was so excited!!!
We made these cute valentines to send to grandparents.
And this one for Chloe's teacher.
 


For Bryce I did something I haven't done in years. I bought valentines instead of making them. GASP! Haha seriously though he only needed a few to hand out and how could I pass out a set of star wars ones complete with suckers for $1.

We made some cute emoji Valentines for Chloe to hand out to go along with her emoji box.
Bryce made this special Valentine for his Grandma "Marshmello" (Marshall)
Of course Tanner got in the Valentines giving. He had me make this candy bouquet for his girlfriend to go with the roses he got her. She gave him a bunch  candy along with some baseballs with cute sayings written on them like "I scored a homerun when I met you".
In sticking with tradition-Landon gave me these chocolate covered strawberries. DELICIOUS. I look forward to them every year.
The high priest group held a Valentines Date Night. Complete with a catered dinner, entertainment and corsages. There was also dancing, but we had to skip out on that to go to a ball game. 
We had a great Valentines...glad we got to spend it with each other.


No comments: