Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happy Birthday to Me

I really did have a great birthday this year. 34 years can you believe it! I worked all day teaching Kindergarten. I gave out fruit roll ups for a birthday treat :) After that I attended a curriculum committee meeting. In the meantime Landon had gotten off early and picked up the kids and they all made me a birthday cake. Bryce was in charge of putting the candies on. Bryce was so excited when I got home that we immediately had to have cake and open presents. After that we went to dinner at Red Lobster with my Grandma Marshall. If was a fun and relaxing night. No running around here and there and everyone was home. After dinner we went home and watched the movie Bryce had given me "Hotel Transylvania 2" (he picked it out himself), but seriously it is one of my favorites. The best part the whole family was seriously in bed and asleep by 8:30. WOW! That never happens! Happy Birthday to me.

No comments: