Monday, January 21, 2013

California Crispy

 Saturday Night while Landon and Tanner were in Vegas at a ball tournament Chloe and I went to dinner with my Grandma and Mom. We decided to go somewhere we had never gone before, and try something new. My mom suggested Benjai's Thai and Sushi, she had been there before, but the rest of us hadn't, so we decided to give it a try. It's actually kind of a more fancy place and Chloe of course loved it. In fact she was the only kid in the whole establishment. But I guess most kids don't like sushi after all. Chloe loved eating with the chopsticks and was actually able to do it well, since she had the kid version :) She tried everything and really liked most of it. She even ate sushi-cooked sushi that is-and absolutely loved it! It was actually a California Sushi Roll which they deep fried, so it is cooked, which makes it a California Crispy. The only part of it she didn't like was the seaweed. 
I had a few really bad contractions while we were at the restaurant, but once I got home and laid down they were done for the night. I accused my mom of taking us to that restaurant because she knew that the curry they used would put me into labor. HAHA I was kidding of course-I really don't think there was any curry in the food.

No comments: