Friday, January 25, 2013

Bryce's Giraffe

 This little giraffe has a very special story behind it. As those of you who know me know that I have a very special to me little boy I have worked with for the past 3 years. I love him like he is one of my own kids. He was one of the hardest parts of me deciding to stay home and not go back to work. Well on Friday one of the ladies I worked with stopped by to visit me and the baby, with her she brought a gift from that child and his mother. His mother gave me a big box of newborn diapers, which we really needed since he is so so tiny he doesn't really fit in the 1's we had stocked up on :). The little boy sent this-his very own giraffe that he has had since he was a little boy. He wanted Bryce to have it. I guess he was crying when he gave it up and they told him he didn't have to but he said he really needed it to watch over my baby and all he wanted was a picture of his giraffe with the baby. Note-this child does not show emotion-his Mom says he has maybe cried like 6 times in his life. This was the best gift that Bryce and I could have received and we will always cherish it.  

2 comments:

Abby and Brenda said...

Wow, that made me tear up! What a special little boy!

mandy85 said...

That is so sweet I was at the hospital when the lady brought it by but it didn't hit me til I read it on the blog and I cried. That little boy has the biggest heart :)