Saturday, January 26, 2013

Baby and Ball Games

This weekend was super busy! Mainly because of the birth of Bryce but added on top of that was the fact that Tanner also had a Fri./Sat. baseball tournament, luckily it was in town, and a basketball game. Poor Landon was run ragged by the time Saturday night rolled around-luckily he was able to take off a couple days this week to catch up. I think he was up for like 3 nights straight- Thursday night with me in labor and then we pretty much never went back to sleep, Friday night Tanner had two games and one of them didn't start until 8:00 pm. The next morning Landon had to have Tanner at a basketball game by 8:00 am after that he came and took the baby and I home from the hospital and then it was back to the ball fields for the rest of the afternoon/evening.
Tanner's baseball tournament went really well. His team went 2-2 and the 2 games they did lose they only lost by 1 point so it was a great tournament for them. Tanner had a sweet play at third, and didn't have any fielding errors-his hitting wasn't the best-but I think I would partly blame the cold there.
In Tanner's basketball game Landon said he played really well. He even score five points-one of them being a 3. That is a first for him :) I think he did it for his baby brother.  
Even though Tan had ball games he never really wanted to leave his brother he would say I need to hold Bryce for 5 minutes before I can go.

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

Oh your kids are just so sweet and talented. Good job Tanner Aunt Mandy is so proud of you. Gav and Sayd can't wait to come back I hope it is soon.