Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday Shopping

Well it's Wednesday again and Albertsons put out doublers so of course I was at the store at 7:00 this morning. I had my doublers plus my grandmas, so I did a couple transactions and then headed home, my kids were still asleep when I got here (nice!). Then my sister Sandi called and wanted me to go to Albertsons with her, so she showed up and of course started ringing the doorbell like mad, which of course woke up the kids, oh well! So then I went again with her to a different Albertosns and did a couple more transactions. We even ended up getting my sisters my sister Tiffanie to join us, which in itself is a feat, but she ended up saving a lot of money so she was happy about it.

Here are my transactions.

Transaction #1
2 Planters Big Nut Bars
2 Bagelfuls
Automatic $3 off
$1 off coupon per item
3 Albertsons Doublers=.12

Transaction #2
2 Country Time Lemonade Canisters
1 Taco Bell Con Queso Chip Dip
1 Bagelfuls
2 Egde Shave Gels
$1 off Bagelfuls Coupon
$1.50 off 2 Country Time Coupon
2- .75 off 1 Edge Shave Gel Coupons
Automatic $3 Off
3 Albertsons Doublers=3.82 + a dollar catalina from the Lemonade

Transaction #3
1 Quaker Granola Bar
5 Pudding Mixes the Big Boxes
1 Digornio Pizza for One
1 Kraft Dressing
$1/3 Jello Coupon
$1/1 Pizza Coupon (note the flatbread pizza melt coupons work on the pizza for one)
$1.50/1 Dresssing Coupon
Automatic $3 off
2 Albertsons Doublers=4.05 (dang I should have used my catalina!)

Transaction #4
2 Boxes of Quaker Granola Bars
.75/2 coupon
1 Albertsons Doubler= 1.55 (That's like .75 per box)

So Just under $10 for everything. Not to Shabby!

3 comments:

mandy85 said...

I wish I could of been there I hate missing out. You did great cant wait until next time and maybe I can come down.

mandy85 said...

Hey the Rebate was for the pizzas and we found the rebate papers right by them at the store.

Jess Allen said...

Wow Tia! Awesome coupon-ing. It seems like everyone is doing the coupon thing...Taryn, Shan, you...! I haven't gotten into it, but I'm starting to wonder.