Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How Much Would You Pay?

Let's play a guessing game. Leave a comment on the post with how much you would pay for the following groceries. In a few days I will Post the total that I paid. Here is what I got 8 mac n chesse, 1 Frosted Flakes, 1 Gallon Milk, 2 Jolley Time Popcorn (1-3pack; 1-6pack), and 3 Hamburger Helpers.Of course you can probably guess that I went to Albertsons this morning. I decided to go bright and early at 6:00 knowing that if I didn't the mac n cheese would for sure be gone. Well I got over there and realized I had left my list at home, so I ran back home and got it and still made it back to Albertsons by 6:05. (one of the reasons I love the location of my house-I can actually afford to coupon to many different stores, because all are 5 minutes or less from my house) Anyways I actually got everything on me list-for once nothing was completely sold out.
I hate to say this but coupons seem like a blessing right now, with the Landon missing quite a bit of work, and the doctor bills pilling up for his hand were at at least $10,000 now, I feel like I can at least get a few things every week and not have to stress about the money to pay for them.

Anyways leave a comment with your guess.

4 comments:

mandy85 said...

This is hard I think $7.50 I don't know.

Kaysie said...

I would say you paid $3

Taryn said...

I think you paid about $7 plus you got a $2 catalina for the mac & cheese.

Anonymous said...

Maybe $4.75 with a gas coupon.