Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Camera

Well after getting the run around from best buy-(the warranty does not cover the LCD screen or the lens-what exactly does it cover I'm not sure.) I decided to just break down and get a new camera-not from them of course.

I got a Cannon PowerShot SX110IS. I have 30 days to try it out and decide if I like it, so far I do.

What I like:
it has a 10x optical zoon
it takes a really clear picture
it has a image stabilizer
it has a thing were you can set it to take continous pictures for a certain number of seconds-though I haven't figure that one out yet.

Things to get used to:
it takes AA batteries not a battery you charge
it is bigger than my old camera so not as easy to tote around
Some random picts with the new cam.

4 comments:

Abby and Brenda said...

That last photo is so cute! I say you need to keep it - it takes way better pictures than your other one!

mandy85 said...

Those pictures look like they turned out good. I like It I might even like it more then my new one.

Anonymous said...

Chloe, OPEN your EYES there is a car coming. Cute

Taryn said...

Sweet! Let me know how you like it. I may have to drop my camera so I can upgrade. The pictures look reaaly good. You guys look like you're having a fun summer. You always do the funnest things.