Wednesday, April 29, 2009

TRIPLE



Tonight we had another baseball game.
The team lost but I have to brag on Tanner for a minute. I can say this once you can pry the book out of his hands he is actually turning into a really good baseball player. (Last week he asked me if he could take his book to read in the dugout while he was waiting for his turn to hit-Can you imagine what Landon would have done if I hadn't told him no) Anyways back to the game tonight he played pitcher. He and the first baseman had a couple of good plays and he almost caught a pop fly, but hitting was his big thing tonight. They had seven runs tonight and I think Tanner hit 4 of them in. The first time he hit he hit really good to center field and two guys got home. The second time he got a huge hit to left field it was all but a home run, in fact it would have been if the kid in front of him would have been moving just a little faster. He got to third though and got two more runs in. Yes I have to say I was proud of my boy.
Chloe ejoyed eating snowcones. She doens't do much watching during the games.

4 comments:

Taryn said...

hmmm I wonder where he gets his reading habit from? That's awesome!

Brenda said...

I think Landon's head would have exploded if he say Tanner with a book in the dugout - LOL! Good job, Tanner!

Brenda said...

I meant "saw" not "say!"

Kaysie said...

fun! how are you guys?