Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Day!

I am so happy to finally have my computer back. It has been gone for 4 days. We took it into Staples for a Tune Up and since it was Free with the promotion they have going on they were way backed up. It is so crazy to think about how much we need computers in our lives (at least I do) a couple of years ago it wouldn't have mattered much, but now I am constantly on it doing one thing or the other (email, blogging, scrapbook & picture organization, finances, paying bills, and doing the coupon thing). I am just so glad to finally have it back it has been a very long 4 days.

3 comments:

mandy85 said...

I would be so lost without mine.

Taryn said...

How was the tune up? I was thinking about doing that.

Kaysie said...

i totally agree! we were without one for almost a week. not fun, but it makes you grateful to have such wonderful opportunities and luxuries, really!