Monday, April 27, 2009

Free Stuff

So today I have been doing a little deal shopping. I love my coupons.
I went to Wal-Greens bright and early this morning to get a few things, because they seem to sale out quicker than everywhere else with their coupon deals.
I bought a Blood Glucose Monitor (for my Grandma) it was free after using the coupon that was in last weeks paper for one, plus I got a $5 register rewards.
I then bought 2 tubes of Neosoporin and 1 box of bandaids. I used my $5 register reward, and $1 off coupon on each neosporin and the box of bandaids. (Oh yeah I had to buy a small candy for Chloe because I had 4 coupons and only 3 items.) I paid $4.03. I then got a $4 register reward.
So pretty much the complete purchase was free..

When I got off work I decided to keep the freebies coming so I went to KFC for my free piece of their new grilled chicken. (you could choose a leg or a thigh). I bought a biscuit and a glass of water to go with it for a grand total of .63. Not bad for lunch.

3 comments:

Abby and Brenda said...

I totally thought I was reading Taryn's blog until I came to the part about Chloe! You crazy people and your coupons - some day I'll get with it and join you! Jeff has been nagging me to get going on it!

Kaysie said...

that's awesome

mandy85 said...

That is cool if only I lived somewhere else so I could shop that deals all of the time.