Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EASTER

This first picture is of Chloe after her Easter party at school on Thurs. They had lots of fun making bunny hats, having an egg hunt, and playing fun games.
On Friday we headed to Flowell to Landon's Dad and Mom's his sister Taryn and her family were there as well. The kids decorated eggs on Friday night they had lots of fun. Chloe's hand were dyed green for a couple of days though.

Saturday morning the kids got their Easter baskets and hunted for eggs. I think they were all happy with what they found. It was kind of cold so we ate lunch at home and celebrated Landon's Birthday with the traditional bunny cake. We tried to go out to the sand hill later on but as soon as we got out there is started to rain and so we packed up and headed back to the house. On the way I had a talk with Tanner about the easter bunny. He had heard Landon and I talking and also kids had been saying stuff at school so I thought he was starting to figure it out anyways, so I told him he wasn't real it was so sad because he look at me with tears in his eyes( I could tell he was trying no to cry) and said so Santa isn't either. Oh I hope I never have to do that again for a long long time it just about broke my heart. We had a good talk and I hope he will be okay.
The kids looked so nice on Sunday morning in there Easter clothes.
Overall we had a good weekend though and were glad we got to spend time with some of the family.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

That is so sad about Tanner and the Easter Bunny. The kitties are so cute. Dustin will love his little kitty.